Esta oferta ha sido desactivada en SpainHouses.net el 30/12/2011, pero puedes echarle un vistazo a las últimas ofertas activas de Chalets en venta en Calpe en SpainHouses.net.
Si lo prefieres, también puedes crear una alerta para recibir en tu e-mail propiedades similares a esta, o bien puedes contactar con inmobiliarias y profesionales de esta zona para que te ayuden a encontrar lo que buscas.
A modern luxury villa built 11 years ago by highly reputable builders in a very desireable, exclusive & convenient part of Calpe on the Costa Blanca - just 15 minutes north of Benidorm & 40 minutes north of Alicante.
The villa built of high quality material is situated in a quiet cul de sac (no traffic) with just 5 other villas as neighbours.
Only a 3/5 minute walk to the local schools, medical centre, sports/tennis club, indoor swimming pool and nearest shops. The town centre and additional amenities are 5/7 minutes away by foot and the 2 beaches are just a healthy 10/15 minute walk down the road (5 minutes in the car).
The plot on which it is built is 800m2 and is south facing so always plenty of sun.
(A) The ground floor comprises of :-.
(1)1 en suite master bedroom with adjoining changing room/his & her fitted wardrobes. In total abt 20m2 excluding the bathroom (read on). French windows open to the terrace, front garden and swimming pool.
(2) 2 additional double bed size bedroooms (each abt 10. 5m2). Each has fitted wardrobes. One of these has a view of the front garden & swimming pool and the other has a view of the back garden & its fruit trees.
(3) The master en suite bathroom (abt 5m2) is beautifully and fully tiled as is the additional bathroom (abt 4m2). Both have white but differently styled enamel sinks, bidets and toilets with attractive accessories. The master en suite bathroom has both a enamel bath and walk-in shower unit whereas the other bathrooom has just a a walk-in shower unit. Both bathrooms have heated towell rails.
(4) The living room (abt 22m2) & (5) dining room (abt 10. 5m2) are “open plan” but are separated by a very elegant hand made arch supported by 2 pillars - all of Tosca stone (which has been used quite extensively around the property). Easy access to the covered porches, open terraces and swimming pool can be made through the living room’s double sliding window. Although it’s never been needed or used, the living room has a funcional chimney and open fire place (again of Tosca stone).
The furniture & fitments of these 2 rooms have the same colour scheme and one room compliments the other in perfect harmony. The living room is configured so that the furniture, tv and music system can easily be moved around to suit your mood/time of the year.
(6) To separate the dinning room area from the kitchen there is a small breakfast bar area which seats 3 people.
(7) The kitchen (abt 8m2) is very compact and state of the art. It is equipped with every conceivable appliance – all Bosch and a lot of applianceas are integrated. The cupboards are all made to measure and look as good as new. The work tops are made of solid Spanish marble and are in indestructible.
(8) The adjacent utility room (abt 3. 5m2) houses additional Bosch appliances and has loads more cupboard/shelf space (same as the kitchen).
The whole house/office is gas centrally heated with radiators in every room. Hot water is permanently supplied by an independent boiler. Equally, the house/office has a full air conditioning system. Security roller shutters with mosquito blinds are on most windows. There is an endless supply of power points, telephone & aerial sockets/points in all rooms.
(B)The first floor was an after thought and is reached by an outside staircase (close to the kitchen door) leading to a 12m2 patio from which you get a superb & unprecedented view of Calpe, its famouus Penon de Ifach and the surrounding open & greenbelt countryside. Here is what I call the office (abt 20m2) but this could quite eassily be convereted into another bedroom, a kids play room or a workshop with possibilities of arranging direct access from the inside of the house. Empty roof space also offers interesting extension posibilities with the help of an architect. A sophisticated telephone system allows easy contact between the upstairs office & the downstairs house & nobody has to shout to be heard.
The house & office is gas centrally heated (radiators in every room) and fully airconditioned. Furthermore, the whole propery (the house, the garage, the outhouse and front/back gardens) is alarmed with security sensors everywhere. The flooring to the house/office is all the same: top quality non-slip ceramic tiles that are cool in the summer months but warm to the foot in the winter months. The windows & entrance doors are all made of white heavy duty PVC, double glazed and security proof. The interior doors and fitted wardrobes are all the same design and made of solid pine.
(C) Outside is the following:-.
(1) A purpose brick built & floodlite 12m2 BBQ area (under a pergola) with Argentine style BBQ unit with adjoining sink and tiled storeage space.
(2) A caseta/outhouse (abt 9. 5m2) built in the same style as the rest of the villa. This houses the swimming pool pump & accessories. Also the garden furniture.
(3) A dog house (abt 0. 5m2), again built in the same style as the rest of the villa.
(4) A small storeage room (abt 2. 5m2) built under the stairs to the office to accommodate the central heating boiler and independent hot water boiler, both of which have ongoing service/maintenace contracts.
(5) A south facing hand built fully tiled 9 x 4m swimming pool with fitted diving/spring board. A shower cubicle is built close by. The pool is easily and cheaply maintained and the cleaning operation can be programmed automatically.
(6) A 30m2 garage with a 50m2 driveway leading upto it. The garage door is automatic (remote control) as is the main gate to the property.
(7) Total open terrace space (Terracotta tiles) amounts to abt 100m2.
(8) Covered terrace/porch area of a different non-slip tile amounts to abt 20m2.
(9) The front lawn area covers an area of abt 70m2 and is watered by an automatic sprinkler system. It takes just 20 minutes to mow.
(10) The back garden (abt 85m2) needs no maintenance as there are only orange & lemon trees growing in it – again watered by the sprinkler system. The area itself is covered with attractive almond shells.
The whole garden (back & front) is very private & secure with tall/solid boundary walls and mature fir trees surrounding the whole property.
(11) An accesible but buried (under the front terrace) 750 litre reserve (in case of need) water deposit/sump.
Although the villa is 11 years old, modestly speaking it doesn’t look it. We have spent good money to get it looking as it is and have taken great care & attention of it. Apart from a lick of paint to the outside, nothing else needs doing and you are more than welcome to come & see for yourself if you find this hard to believe.
Año de construcción: 2001
Vivienda de lujo
Plaza de garaje
Parcela: 800 m2
Construida: 207 m2
Útil: 189 m2
Suelos de terrazo
Cerradura de seguridad
Cocina amueblada con electrodomésticos
5 Armarios empotrados
Observaciones Chalet independiente, parcela plana, se compone de 3 dormitorios (uno en suite) dos baños, estar con estufa hogar, comedor, cocina, despenza, galería cubierta, barbacoa, garage, trasteros, en planta alta terraza y oficina, tiene un patio con frutales, jardín y piscina de 9x4, estado de la edificación excelente!!!.
El usuario no ha incluido la dirección exacta
En zona costera - Campos de golf
Observaciones El tiene muchos extras y detalles de calidad.
Chalet en venta en Calpe 3 dorm., 2 baños, 207 m2 346.500 €